- The number of rooms of the complex: hotel - 100 rooms; apartments - 240 rooms; cottages - 150 rooms.
- Other services: water park, gazebos, rope park, horse trips to nature, peloid therapy, hydrotherapy.
Within the framework of the Project, it is planned to build a multifunctional health and tourism eco-complex "Zhantobe" in the Talgar district of Almaty region. The land plot on which the complex will be located occupies 27.9 hectares. This eco-complex includes a hotel with a total area of 3,600 sq. m. apartments for rent - 13,390 sq. m; cottages - 7,312.5 sq. m; apartments for sale - 42,900 sq. m; outdoor and indoor water park with a total area of 18,500 sq. m; as well as an entertaining nature park with equipped trails for sports, athletics and cycling events.
The initiator of the project is PKF Zhulduz LLP. The main activity of the company is the rental and management of its own real estate, and an additional one is the comprehensive maintenance of facilities and the provision of hotel services with restaurants.
- For the period 2016-2019, the average annual growth rate was 12.7%, and in 2020 the number of domestic tourists exceeded the number of outbound tourists by 2 times. In the period 2016-2019, the number of incoming tourists grew steadily and the average annual growth over the period was 9.4%. Moreover, the number of countries whose citizens can come to Kazakhstan without a visa is growing every year.
- In 2020, the expenditures of Kazakhstanis on domestic and outbound tourism amounted to about 397 billion tenge. About 291 billion tenge (73%) of these expenses were spent within the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- A unique offer. In addition to the hotel business, the Zhantobe Hotel takes into account modern food trends of "adventure" and recreational tourism, provides a wide range of entertainment and activities for various segments of visitors.
- A new trend is unique and authentic places to travel. Millennials, who make up about 29% of international tourists according to Euromonitor, prefer to visit authentic places where they can get new impressions. They also want to learn how to cook local food, try new sports, learn new languages, and so on.
- Unique climate. According to agro-climatic conditions, the Zhantobe OTC will be located in a mountainous and foothill zone with a mild climate. Mountain breezes carry streams of humidified and cool air in summer, and in winter, increased solar activity has a positive effect on the comfort of recreation and wellness conditions.
The Project requires financing in the amount of $28,425.4 thousand, including:
- 60% (USD 17,055 thousand) - debt financing (if collateral is available);
- from 40% (11,370 thousand US dollars) - investor participation.