The entire volume of services will be sold on the domestic market. When reaching full capacity from 2025, it is planned to provide educational services for more than 10,000 people annually.
- The volume of academic hours - 916 thousand hours / year;
- Volume of consulting hours - 60 thousand hours / year
This investment project plans to build and operate a simulation center for high medical technologies in the city of Turkestan. Within the framework of the Project, it is planned to conduct trainings to improve skills, including for existing employees of medical institutions, students, law enforcement agencies, the Ministry of Emergency Situations, and transport organizations.
Current status of the Project:
- Akimat allocated a land plot of 2 hectares in the administrative and medical center of Turkestan;
- The design and estimate documentation for the Project “Construction of a simulation center in the city of Turkestan” was developed and a positive conclusion was received from GE No. 19-0030/20 dated 11/10/2020;
- Suppliers of medical simulators and simulators were determined - MedIS&Trading LLP, EIDOS LLC.
SITCO Group LLP The initiator has 10 years of experience in cooperation with regional educational institutions and medical institutions.
- WHO estimates that by 2030 the number of health workers will reach 67.3 million, and the projected shortage of health workers will also increase to 15 million people, mainly in low-income countries.
- Over the past five years, the shortage of medical personnel in Kazakhstan has doubled to 23.1 thousand specialists. On average, there are more than 1,200 patients per general practitioner.
- Growing demand for qualified medical personnel. The high workload negatively affects the quality of medical care provided. For the period 2021-2022 the number of complaints against medical workers and healthcare organizations has doubled. Given the growing demand for highly qualified medical professionals, an increase in interest in the educational programs offered by the simulation center is expected.
- Modern technologies. For accurate modeling of medical scenarios, it is planned to purchase and use modern equipment and medical simulators in practice.
- Developed network of partners. The company's partners are also suppliers of simulation equipment: Med Mod, General Doctor, 3B Scientific, Gaumard, Meti, Ensim and EIDOS.
For the implementation of the Project, financing in the amount of 30,945 thousand US dollars (at the rate of 449.2 tenge) is required, including:
- 70% (USD 21,661 thousand) – debt financing (subject to collateral);
- 30% (USD 9,283 thousand) - investor participation.