The main services of the Company consist of a service for the treatment of the following hazardous waste: the volume of disposal is 60,000 tons. The company has the opportunity to increase recycling capacity with an increase in the volume of orders.
Within the framework of the project, it is planned to improve the production infrastructure of the partially commissioned complex for the disposal of oily industrial waste.
Eco Oil Trade LLP owns a permit for emissions into the environment for objects of categories I, II and III, issued by the Ministry of Ecology, Geology and Natural Resources of the Republic of Kazakhstan (ME RK), with an annual volume of pollutant emissions not exceeding 33.35 tons until 2026 ., inclusive. The initiator is ready to sell a 70% stake in the Company for USD 4.5 million
- Growth of the oil market in OECD countries. According to E!I, oil demand growth between 2022 and 2031 will be supported mainly by non-OECD countries, especially in Asia, while in high-income OECD countries, consumption will either stagnate or decline. Growth will be higher in industrialized countries, driven by rapid economic growth, strong car market penetration, and rising per capita incomes.
- Oil sludge in the Republic of Kazakhstan. The level of "resources" of oil sludge, including the volumes that existed at the beginning of the year, as well as the amount of waste generated during the year and received from other persons, increased in the Republic of Kazakhstan from 68 thousand tons in 2016 to 460 thousand tons at the end of 2020. (nearly a seven-fold increase from SDSC at 61%).
- Availability of infrastructure. At the moment, the Company has a fenced land lease with the right to purchase and extend, where the main equipment is installed, auxiliary facilities have been erected. There are permissions to connect to infrastructure facilities.
- Positive environmental impact. According to the Ministry of Ecology of the Republic of Kazakhstan, pollution by oil and oil products is observed in the country on an area of more than 1.5 million hectares. A large share of soil and environmental pollution falls on the Atyrau region - 59%, Aktobe - 19%, WKO - 13% and Mangistau - 9%. The implementation of this Project contributes to the improvement of the unfavorable environmental situation in the western regions of the country.
- Unique mobile equipment. The mobile (in containers) disposal equipment installed at the complex is capable of utilizing oily waste that is resistant to the separation of raw materials (emulsions) both at its own landfill and at the customer's site.
For the implementation of the Project, financing in the amount of USD 3,358 thousand is required:
- 70% (USD 2,351 thousand) - debt financing (subject to collateral);
- from 30% (1,007 thousand US dollars) - investor participation.