- Mr. Zhao Jingzhong, tell us briefly about the activities of the company..
- It should be noted that our company "SP "CASPI BITUM" was built as part of the State Program for the Forced Industrial and Innovative Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan for 2010-2014 to meet the needs of the road industry in high-quality road bitumen. The main area of work: oil refining to produce oxidized and modified road bitumen. Oil is supplied from the Karazhanbas field through the KazTransOil JSC oil pipeline system with a length of 220 km.
- How long has the company been operating in Kazakhstan and what results have been achieved?
- On December 20, 2013, as part of the Industrialization Day and the national teleconference with the participation of President Nursultan Nazarbayev, the Bitumen Plant was commissioned.
Since the launch of the plant, more than 450 thousand tons of high-quality bitumen have been produced. There were no complaints about the quality of the products manufactured by consumers and in the future the company is aimed only at improving the quality of products.
- What prospects do you see for the company, and what are your plans for the near future?
- In the near future, we intend to expand our product range and begin production of polymer-modified bitumen with improved heat-frost and wear-resistant characteristics. The service life of such bitumen is several times longer. In addition, such material can be used in the construction of not only highways, but also runways.
In January of this year, the first direct export shipment of road bitumen in the amount of 650 tons to the Republic of Uzbekistan was carried out. In the future, the products of the Bitumen Plant will be delivered to the markets of the Near Abroad.
Also, the plant plans to expand not only the geography of exports, but also the supply structure, delivery not only of railway tanks and tankers, but it is also proposed to supply road bitumen in a refrigerated form, packaged in a plastic disposable transport container of two types: Big-Bagi ( FIBC soft containers are single-use) with a capacity of up to 1000 kg and bags with a capacity of ~ 40 kg.
We, as an enterprise, have common goals that we strive for - to continuously go to improve technical autonomy, optimize technological processes, maintain a leading position in the industry, and achieve a competitive advantage in the market. Our driving force for the development of the enterprise will be the continuous improvement of the managerial level, the formation of high productivity, the creation of conditions for the development of a healthy and professional team.
- Tell us about your personal impressions about our country..
- At present, Kazakhstan and China are at a key stage of development, and the bitumen plant is a clear evidence of this. Thanks to the attention paid by the Head of State to business development issues, Kazakhstan has a good investment climate. In addition, at the regional level, we work closely with the representative office of JSC “NC“ KAZAKH INVEST ”and the Akimat of the Mangystau region, which comprehensively support our company. Also, I especially note the hospitality of the people of Kazakhstan, rich in meat and dairy products national cuisine.