Tomorrow Kazakhstan Global Investment Roundtable 2018 will be held in Astana
The second Kazakhstan Global Investment Roundtable will take place July 3, 2018, in Astana under the chairmanship of the Prime Minister Bakytzhan Sagintayev.
More than 650 managers of the world's largest companies and domestic businesses, government agencies, world politicians, experts, representatives of international organizations and the diplomatic corps will take part in the roundtable.
The main goal of the event is to present the investment opportunities of Kazakhstan, discuss the policy of Kazakhstan in the field of investment, economic development and competitiveness.
To attract investments, the following important areas of the economy will be discussed:
- Development of the agro-industrial sector;
- Power engineering;
- Infrastructure and logistics;
The program of the event includes a plenary session "Kazakhstan: Towards New Challenges" and round tables on the topics:
- "Creating New Markets for the Diversified Economy"
- "Logistics Potential of the Eurasian Region"
- "Kazakhstan's Energy Potential — Investments in the New Stage of Development"
- "Eurasian Agenda of Digitalization — Developing the Infrastructure for Industry 4.0"
In addition, the briefings of the Government will be organized at the roundtable:
- "Increasing the Effectiveness of the Privatization Program in Kazakhstan”
- "Agricultural Industry: Ensuring Food Safety of the New Silk Road" and
- "Opportunities of Metallurgy and Mining," as well as
- the presentation of AIFC "Astana International Financial Center — Entrance to the Eurasian Financial Markets."