Annual capacity: 737,404 units, namely, chairs - 662,702 units; benches - 20,616 units; armchairs - 54,086 units.
Domestic demand: 2,201 thousand units, namely, seating furniture with a metal frame – 1,632 units; seating furniture with a wooden frame - 569 units.
Within the framework of the Project, it is planned to build a workshop for the production of chairs, benches and armchairs with a capacity of 737 thousand units per year. The products will be sold under a recognizable brand in Kazakhstan - Zeta.
P.T.Z. LLP is a member of the Zeta group of companies (hereinafter referred to as the "Group"), which has 25 years of experience in the manufacture and trade of furniture. The Group includes furniture manufacturing plants in Almaty (5 plants) and Nur-Sultan (1 plant), 50 operating stores in 26 cities of Kazakhstan and several branches in CIS countries. The share of Kazakh content in finished products is about 80%. The company employs more than 3,000 people. The range of manufactured products is more than 6,000 items.
- According to the forecast of GR&DS, the global sales of seating furniture with a metal frame and upholstery will increase by almost 2 times with a CAGR of 14.46% (2020-2025) and reach the value of 51 billion US dollars.
- According to GS&DS, in Kazakhstan, the demand for height-adjustable seating furniture will grow to $31 million in 2025 (CAGR 12.9% in 2020-2025). The demand for furniture with a metal frame and upholstery will grow to $ 25.5 million (CAGR 18.3% in 2020-2025).The positive trend may be due to an increase in the acquisition of real estate in Kazakhstan.
- Low cost of production and competitive selling price of products. The company has an established base of suppliers of raw materials and components (the share of Kazakhstani content is 80%). Thus, in the production of products there is no need to purchase resources from abroad. Finished products have a lower price in contrast to the imported products presented, the final cost of which includes significant transportation costs, etc.
- Advantageous location. The agglomeration of Almaty is distinguished by an extensive road transport and logistics infrastructure, which is one of the determining factors influencing the successful implementation of the Project.
- Extensive experience in the furniture market. ZETA has 25 years of sales experience in the market, the brand is widely recognized among B2B and B2C consumers.
The Project will require financing in the amount of 7,141 thousand US dollars, of which:
- 70% (4,999 thousand US dollars) - debt financing in the presence of collateral;
- from 30% (2,142 thousand US dollars) - investor participation.