Albumin - 3,833 thousand units, human albumin - 648 thousand units, aminosalicylic acid - 945 thousand units, acetylsalicylic acid - 473 thousand units, gadodiamide - 473 thousand units, diclofenac - 473 thousand units ., ipratropium bromide -473 thousand units, potassium iodide - 945 thousand units, lincomycin - 473 thousand units, mitomycin - 648 thousand units, nitroglycerin - 473 thousand units, oxaliplatin - 175 thousand fludrocortisone - 473 thousand units.
Within the framework of the Project, it is planned to build a biopharmaceutical complex for the development and production of the following modern drugs: immunosuppressants, immunomodulators, antiviral, antitumor, anti-inflammatory, hormonal, hemopoiesis stimulants, blood substitutes, antihemophilic, anticholinergics, anesthetics, antioxidants, cardiovascular and phlebological. The plant is planned to be located in the Medeu district of Almaty, on the territory of the FEZ "Innovative Technologies Park".
Bio-Eurasia Research and Production Complex LLP was created for the implementation of the Project and is not engaged in other activities.
- The largest market in Central Asia. According to Fitch Solutions' calculations, the Kazakh pharmaceutical market is the largest market in Central Asia in absolute terms. In 2021, the total sales of medicines in the country amounted to USD 1.71 billion. The agency has formed an optimistic forecast for drug sales for the next 5 years. It is predicted that between 2022 and 2026 the market will expand at a CAGR of 11.7%, reaching a market value of $2.98 billion in 2026.
- Compliance with world standards. The Company's products will comply with global GMP standards. Moreover, the Company has specialists certified by GMP, GCP, GDR, with many years of international experience in the production of medicines, experience in the development of biotechnologies.
- Own raw material base. Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) will be produced at the Bio-Eurasia Research and Production Company LLP plant. APIs will be synthesized directly in the Republic of Kazakhstan without expensive imports, which will significantly reduce the cost of production.
The Project requires funding in the amount of USD 63,978 thousand, including:
- 70% (USD 44,784 thousand) - debt financing (subject to collateral);
- from 30% (USD 19,193 thousand) - investor participation.