- Non-woven fabric C - 198 tons;
- Non-woven fabric SS - 1 584 tons;
- Non-woven fabric SMS - 5,271 tons;
- SMMS nonwoven fabric – 1,448 tons.
The Project involves the construction of a plant for the production of nonwovens with a capacity of 10,000 tons annually. Non-woven materials are widely used for the production of personal protective equipment, disposable medical masks, bathrobes, sheets, overalls, etc. The production will be localized in a Special economic Zone in Pavlodar.
Merusar & K LLP was founded in 2001. The company has many years of experience in the sale of medical products (sterile and non-sterile kits for medicine and cosmetology) to healthcare institutions across the country. The initiator has a certificate of compliance with the international standard.
- According to Mordor Intelligence forecasts, the global nonwovens market volume will reach $61 billion by 2025. The average annual growth rate will be 6.68% for the period 2021-2025.
- The demand for nonwovens in Kazakhstan reached 53,465 tons in 2020, having decreased by 9% compared to the previous year. There is a shortage of nonwovens in the country, which averaged 72% over the period 2016-2020.
- Localization of production. Localization of production will allow to occupy a significant niche in the market of disposable medical devices, reduce import dependence.
- The Initiator's experience. The company has many years of experience in the sale of medical products (sterile and non-sterile kits for medicine and cosmetology) to healthcare institutions across the country.
- Consumer demand. During the period from 2016 to 2020, there was an increase in demand for medical and hygienic goods made of non-woven materials.
The Project requires financing in the amount of 43,591 thousand US dollars, of which:
- 70% (USD 30,513.7 thousand) - debt financing in the presence of collateral;
- from 30% (US$ 13,077.3 thousand) - Investor participation.