- Dialyzers – 1 million units/year
- The finished products are planned to be fully sold on the domestic market.
Within the framework of the Project, it is planned to build a plant for the production of dialyzers with a capacity of 1 million units of products annually. The plant will be built in the Aktobe region on a leased plot of land with an area of 4 hectares, the area of production facilities is 3,100 sq. m.
Global Service Company XXI LLP. Since 2018, the company has been engaged in the sale of imported dialyzers in Kazakhstan.
- In Kazakhstan, the relevance of the production of dialyzers is due to the steady growth of patients with end-stage renal dysfunction who are forced to receive renal replacement therapy for life - a hemodialysis procedure. According to the III National Congress of Nephrologists, Dialysis Doctors and Transplantologists of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Semey, September 2019), the number of patients on hemodialysis at the beginning of 2019 amounted to 7,370 people.
- There is no well-established production of dialyzers In Kazakhstan. This is due to the geographical distance from suppliers of raw materials. The domestic demand for hemodialysis supplies is covered by imports. There are no official statistics on the production of dialyzers in the country.
- Low level of competition. The implementation of the Project will provide medical institutions with domestic products and reduce import dependence, since there is no production of dialyzers in Kazakhstan today.
- State support. The project is included in the list of priority sectors for state support, within the framework of which it is possible to receive a number of benefits, preferences and in-kind grants. The initiator plans to conclude a long-term contract for the supply of medical products with SK-Pharmacy LLP within the framework of the program to support domestic manufacturers for a period of 10 years.
The Project requires financing in the amount of USD 6,138 thousand, including:
- 30% (1,841 thousand US dollars) - debt financing in the presence of collateral;
- from 70% (4,297 thousand US dollars) - investor participation.