Success story

Success story
LLP «F.K. Kunststoffe»

Funke Kunststoffe LLP is one of the leading manufacturers of pipes, fittings, engineering systems from plastic and plastic profiles in Western Europe. For more than fifty years, the company's products are in high demand all over the world.

The plant for the production of window profiles was moved in 2013 from Sendenhorst to Astana, which made it possible to reduce the physical distance to the consumer by 4.5 thousand km and significantly reduce costs for customers of the Customs Union countries.

The plant produces 5 thousand tons of products per year. An enterprise can produce even more, since its capacity is 7.2 thousand tons per year.

The company is equipped with the most advanced technological equipment and laboratory from Germany. “The plant sells products on the equipment of a German company. The production technology has been completely preserved here. Raw materials are supplied by European suppliers of raw materials, production and quality control of manufactured products are carried out by German specialists. 70% of production comes from Germany, the remaining 30% - from other countries. Product quality fully meets all international standards. Products are supplied not only to the Kazakhstan market, but also to the markets of the CIS and the countries of the Customs Union, ”said Yegor Herlein, Director General of Funke Kunststoffe LLP.

Today, the company exports 45% of its products to Russia and Kyrgyzstan. 65% is the share of the domestic market. In the next two years, the plant plans to increase exports and open its representative office in Novosibirsk. According to the head of the enterprise, Yegor Herlein, the plant will reach full capacity in 2 years.

“Specialists from Germany also work at the plant to ensure product quality. They trained 15 of our employees. At first, expanding this area of ​​production and maintaining competitiveness seemed almost impossible. And now we are ready to reach full capacity in 2 years. These are good results for us. Now we are actively working to develop new markets, ”said E. Herlein.

The company employs 70 people.Funke Kunststoffe LLP is one of the leading manufacturers of pipes, fittings, engineering systems from plastic and plastic profiles in Western Europe. For more than fifty years, the company's products are in high demand all over the world.

The plant for the production of window profiles was moved in 2013 from Sendenhorst to Astana, which made it possible to reduce the physical distance to the consumer by 4.5 thousand km and significantly reduce costs for customers of the Customs Union countries.

The plant produces 5 thousand tons of products per year. An enterprise can produce even more, since its capacity is 7.2 thousand tons per year.

The company is equipped with the most advanced technological equipment and laboratory from Germany. “The plant sells products on the equipment of a German company. The production technology has been completely preserved here. Raw materials are supplied by European suppliers of raw materials, production and quality control of manufactured products are carried out by German specialists. 70% of production comes from Germany, the remaining 30% - from other countries. Product quality fully meets all international standards. Products are supplied not only to the Kazakhstan market, but also to the markets of the CIS and the countries of the Customs Union, ”said Yegor Herlein, Director General of Funke Kunststoffe LLP.

Today, the company exports 45% of its products to Russia and Kyrgyzstan. 65% is the share of the domestic market. In the next two years, the plant plans to increase exports and open its representative office in Novosibirsk. According to the head of the enterprise, Yegor Herlein, the plant will reach full capacity in 2 years.

“Specialists from Germany also work at the plant to ensure product quality. They trained 15 of our employees. At first, expanding this area of ​​production and maintaining competitiveness seemed almost impossible. And now we are ready to reach full capacity in 2 years. These are good results for us. Now we are actively working to develop new markets, ”said E. Herlein.

The company employs 70 people.


Install the application:
1) Open the website in Safari
2) Click save
3) Add to home screen