The e-government portal was created to simplify the procedures for the provision of public services to the public on the principle of one-stop shopping. A single point of access to all information resources of state bodies: an open dialogue with the authorities, confidentiality, the establishment of direct and reverse interaction of a citizen with government bodies.
The basis for creating an e-government web portal is the Decree of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated November 10, 2004 No. 1471 “On the state program of forming an e-government in the Republic of Kazakhstan for 2005-2007 years. The e-government portal has been functioning since 2006.
E-government portal - for the needs of citizens and business:
- If a citizen creates a family - on the portal he can:
- apply for marriage registration, register a change of name;
- find the necessary information about maternity leave and benefits;
- obtain a certificate and certificate of birth of a child;
- submit a document on the appointment of benefits and payments for the birth of a child;
- put the child on the queue in kindergarten.
- If a citizen plans to open a business, he can: on the portal:
- register your business;
- get a certificate of a registered legal entity, branch and representative office;
- find useful information on licensing, customs services and the export / import of goods in Kazakhstan;
- apply for and obtain an electronic license for their activities.
- How to become an e-government portal user?
- Subsidizing the amount of VAT paid to the budget
- Subsidies for reimbursement of expenses incurred by the subject of agriculture, with investment ();
- Subsidizing interest rates on loans and leasing of technological equipment for the purchase of farm animals, as well as leasing of agricultural machinery
EDS - necessary to ensure information security and the legitimacy of transactions. Issued when contacting the Public Service Centers.
In the sphere of the agro-industrial complex, state support for entrepreneurship is carried out by introducing preferential taxation for the subjects of the agro-industrial complex, providing subsidies, and providing preferential loans for spring field and harvesting.
The organization that implements the state policy to stimulate the industrial development of the agro-industrial complex is the National Managing Holding KazAgro JSC.
- Stimulating productivity growth in agriculture through industrialization and diversification.
- Participation in ensuring the country's food security through the development and regulation of the domestic food market.
- Promotion of the development and realization of the export potential of the agro-industrial complex.
- Improving the quality of corporate governance and transparency of the holding.
- Agrarian Credit Corporation JSC;
- KazAgroFinance JSC;
- KazAgroGarant JSC;
- Food Contract Corporation JSC;
- KazAgroMarketing JSC;
- JSC Fund for Financial Support of Agriculture;
- “KazAgroenim” JSC.