Kazakhstan is located on the crossroads of key international trade corridors, benefiting from participation in major logistics routes
International transport corridors passing through Kazakhstan
Volume of container cargo transit traffic through Kazakhstan by all types of transport (on the China – Europe route)
- Infrastructure development
- Establishment of UTLC and KTZ Express
- Nurly-Zhol programme, that an initiative directly tied into OBOR for the development of transit cargo trans¬portation is expected to spend around 18bln. USD on infrastructure projects.
- Nurly-Zhol programme, that an initiative directly tied
into OBOR for the development of transit cargo trans-
portation is expected to spend around 18bln.
USD on infrastructure projects.
- Development of unified tariff policy for cargo export and transit within Trans-Caspian International Transport Route (TITR)
The project develops a multi-modal logistics chain from the SEZ “Khorgos-East Gate".
The TRACECA’ programme is aimed at the development of transit traffic along the corridor “Europe-Caucasus-Asia".
international transport corridor will connect India with Northern Europe.
The New Silk Road can transform Kazakhstan’s role in Central Asia
The One Belt, One Road initiative’sinvestments aim to develop the infrastructure for transcontinental trade in Eurasia. In the long term, a significant share of trade between China and Europe may pass through this route, nearly twice faster than by sea. The opportunities for businesses in Central Asia to capitalize on new trade routes are countless.
Among multimodal land routes of containers transportation from China to EU, Iran and Turkey routes through Kazakhstan are the most efficient in terms of time and infrastructure conditions