Upon reaching the design capacity from 2026, the annual output will be: Corvalol - 2 million bottles, Valocordin - 800 thousand bottles (500 thousand 25 ml and 300 thousand 50 ml each), Ataluren - 708 packs, Enzalutamide - 2,153 packs, omeprazole - 1.2 million packs, esomeprazole in capsules - 850 thousand packs (600 thousand 20 mg and 250 thousand 40 mg each), fluconazole tablets 150 mg - 10 million pcs. Also, it is planned to produce 5 thousand units annually. endoprostheses of the hip joint and 3 thousand units. knee prostheses. The entire volume is planned to be sold on the domestic market.
This investment project (“Project”) plans to modernize the existing production of medicines and expand production through the production of hip endoprostheses and knee prostheses. The location of production is planned at the existing production site in the village. Erkin, Almaty region. The company has a land plot of 1 ha and capital buildings with a total area of 5,000 sq. m. (including the building for the production of medicines and the workshop for the production of endoprostheses with an area of 2,500 sq. m. and 500 sq. m., respectively).
The implementation of the Project will reduce the country's import dependence on medicines and artificial prostheses.
Sultan LLP is a manufacturing and pharmaceutical company. At the moment, the Company produces 20 types of medicines. Since 2017, the company has implemented the GMP standard.
- Expansion of the range and geography of sales. Due to the fact that the technological process for the production of many medicines is similar to that which the Company will use, after reaching the design capacity it will be possible to expand the range of products to cover a larger target group of consumers, as well as expand the geography of deliveries.
- Experience of the Initiator. The company has an extensive intellectual and material base, has a staff of highly qualified specialists. At the moment, the Company produces 20 types of various drugs.
- Long-term supply contracts and reliable partners. At the moment, the Company has concluded a long-term contract for a period of 10 years (from the date of the first delivery) for the supply of hip endoprostheses and knee prostheses with SK-Pharmacy LLP. Also, the Company's partners include AZTM JSC, Ghalam LLP, Republican Prosthetic and Orthopedic Center JSC, etc.
The Project requires funding in the amount of USD 18,137 thousand, including:
- 70/ (USD 12,696 thousand) - debt financing (subject to collateral);
- from 30% (USD 5,441 thousand) - investor participation.