Mr. Marat Birimzhan
Deputy Chairman of the Management Board
12 years of experience in investment activities,
5 years experience in the UK and Norway.
Born in the city Kurgan.
2002 - 2007 - Bachelor's Degree, Economics and Enterprise Management, Kazakh-British Technical University, Kazakhstan
2007 - 2008 - Master's Degree, Management of Oil and Gas Companies, Aberdeen University, UK
- Mergers and acquisitions of companies (M & A) - Euromoney, London;
- Managing the performance of oil and gas companies - Euromoney, London;
- The safety of work on offshore oil and gas platforms - Petrofac, Aberdeen.
- "To Grow or Not to Grow?" - on selected business growth strategies of leading oil and gas companies
- "Independent's Day" on the economic attractiveness of transactions for the acquisition of small independent companies in the exploration and production sector.
2008 - 2010 - Business Analyst, Statoil - Stavanger, Norway;
2011 - 2013 - Senior Business Development Analyst, Statoil - London, UK;
2013 - 2014 - Manager, Managerial Consulting, Ernst & Young - Almaty, Kazakhstan;
2014 - 2017 - Senior Manager, Managerial Consulting, PwC - Astana, Kazakhstan;
2017 - 2018 - Director for portfolio management of investment projects,
JSC SWF “Samruk-Kazyna” - Astana, Kazakhstan;
Since February, 2018, Deputy Chairman of the Board, “Kazakh Invest” NC.