Obtaining visas of the Republic of Kazakhstan consists of 2 stages:
I. Registration of the petition (invitation):
The following documents are submitted to the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan at the place of their registration (the unit of the migration police of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan) for legal entities and individual entrepreneurs, who for the first time applied for registration of the application (invitation):
1) a copy of the certificate of state registration of a legal entity or an individual entrepreneur;
2) a copy of the charter of the legal entity or patent;
3) a copy of the order appointing the head of the legal entity;
4) an order of a legal entity to appoint a representative for the delivery of documents or a power of attorney;
5) a copy of the attorney's identity card.
To arrange the approval of the application (invitation), the inviting party submits the following documents:
1) a table filled in duplicate in paper form and electronicly;
2) a payment document confirming the payment of the state fee *
* The amount of the state fee is 1134.5 tenge for each person invited.
In the case of a visa for the "investor" category, it is necessary to submit a petition of the authorized investment body.
The time for consideration of the application (invitation) is no more than 5 working days from the date of application.
II. Applying to the Embassy / Consulate of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
If the petition (invitation) is considered positively, an approval number is assigned for transfer to an overseas institution of the Republic of Kazakhstan with submission of the following documents and information:
1) a visa application form for obtaining a visa with a color or black and white photograph (3.5 x 4.5 centimeters);
2) a valid diplomatic, official, foreign passport of a foreign state, or other identity document recognized in this capacity by the Republic of Kazakhstan and granting the right to cross the State Border of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
4) the original of payment documents confirming the payment of the consular fee or state fee;
5) additional documents required for obtaining a visa in accordance with the category of visa.
Contact details of the MFA in Astana:
Tel.: +7 (7172) 72 04 70, +7 (7172) 72 04 71, fax: +7 (7172) 72 05 16;
Address: 31, D.Kunaev str.
Representative office of the MFA in Almaty:
Tel.: +7 (727) 272 07 40; fax: +7 (727) 272 04 01
Address: 65, Ayteke bi str.