Information about Centre services to investors of the Akmola region
In order to increase direct foreign investments in the Akmola region and construction of the system working with investors, developed within the National Plan for attracting investments, in accordance with paragraph 1.4.2. Minutes of the meeting of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan under the chairmanship of the Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan K. Massimov on February 14, 2012 number 6, was established Investors Assistance Center (hereinafter - IAC) on the basis of JSC "NC" SEC "Yesil".
- providingto foreign investors a comprehensive, reliable and qualitative information about the region and investment projects;
- Assisting in establishing contacts with potential partners;
- Promotionin proper placement of foreign investment.
Main functions of Investors Assistance Center (IAC):
- Selection of perspective investment projects of the region
- Operationalservice of investors:
- providing of information about the region: about the economic potential of the region and the current economic situation;
- providing a database of investment projects;
- assistance in obtaining of preferences;
- procurement of visas andinvitations;
- booking of hotels;
- Organization of business meetings for investors and representatives of business of the region.