The Ministry of Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan is a government body of the Republic of Kazakhstan that carries out management:
- in the spheres of industry and industrial-innovative development, scientific and technical development of the country, mining and metallurgical complex, development of the local content, mechanical engineering, chemical, pharmaceutical and medical industry, light, woodworking and furniture industry, construction industry and production of construction materials;
- of safety of machines and equipment and safety of chemical production according to the branch orientation;
- of the state investment policy and the policy fostering investments, creation of a favorable investment climate;
- of creation, functioning and abolition of special economic zones;
- export control;
- of technical regulation and ensuring uniformity of measurements;
- of mineral resources, except for hydrocarbonic raw materials;
- of the state geological studying, reproduction of mineral raw material base, rational and complex subsurface use, public administration of subsurface use regarding underground waters and therapeutic muds, solid minerals, except for uranium and coal;
- of energy saving and increase of energy efficiency, the tourist activity, realization of the state policy fostering investments;
- in the spheres of railway, motor, inland water transport, trade navigation, in the field of use of airspace of the Republic of Kazakhstan and activity of the civil and experimental aviation, motor roads;
- of industrial safety;
- of communications, informatization and the "electronic government", information;
- of space activity.
Public organization “Investments Committee under the Ministry of Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan” fulfills regulative, realizing and control functions and takes part in fulfilling the strategic functions of the Ministry in the field of public investment policy and the policy of support of investments, creation of favorable investment climate, as well as creation, functioning and abolition of special economic zones.
The operator of the website is JSC "National Agency for Export and Investment «KAZNEX INVEST» under the Ministry of Investment and Development of the RK.
KAZNEX INVEST National Export and Investment Agency JSC of the Ministry of Investment and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan is one of the national development institutions designed to promote the diversification of the national economy by creating the most favorable conditions for development and promotion of Kazakhstan’s processed exports and attracting direct foreign investments in the priority sectors of the economy.
KAZNEX INVEST's main activities:
- export development
- export promotion
- search for and accompanying foreign investors
- protection of rights of foreign investors
- investment image promotion of Kazakhstan
- development of special economic zones (SEZ)