Why agriculture and food industry in Kazakhstan
Priority sectors in the agroindustrial complex
- Provision of land resources for pastures and procurement of fodder for livestock.
- The climatic conditions of the country make it possible to produce grain of solid wheat varieties that are in demand on the world market.
- Increase in acreage and yield.
- Creation of forage resources of cattle breeding.
- The emergence of competitive national brands in processing.
- Development of areas of premium and organic food products.
- Geographical proximity to large agricultural markets in South-East Asia and China.
- Growth of exports due to the growing demand in the countries of Asia and Africa.
Milk and dairy products
Fruits and vegetables
Deep processing of cereals
- The main export markets for Kazakh flour are the Central Asian countries.
- Kazakhstan is a site for both production and consumption of HFSS. Geographical location will reduce transportation costs when exporting these products to Russia and other countries in the region.
- At the moment, there is no local production of HFSS in Kazakhstan.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further information
Or leave your details and we will contact you as soon as possibleSend request